“A chain is as strong as its weakest link”
Cybersecurity consistently dominates headlines, where attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated, frequent and ambitious. A successful cyberattack can shut down operations for days and weeks. Painful collateral injuries, such as information leaks and reputational damage, add to the financial harm caused by hackers. The situation can continue for much longer if no consistent and dynamic measures are taken.
Defending and countering cyber-attacks whilst keeping up to date
with evolving regulations and policy is a complex challenge. Coupled with
changing business requirements, speed to market pressures, expansion
into emerging markets, business innovation requirements and budget
cuts, the challenge for managing cyber risk is significant.
“Experience is everything”
Swiss Authentis’ dedicated offering focuses on African based financial Institutions, whether central banks or banks.
Our unique and mutualized approach allows us to bring to our client the latest technology and top expertise at affordable cost. We believe that security monitoring can be simple and cost-effective.
See below our 2 complimentary set of services:
- Cybersecurity consulting,
- Managed Detection and Response.
- Audit and Gap Analysis
Consists in performing in-depth assessment, identifying the gaps and vulnerabilities, assessing the risks, determining if current situation meets SWIFT requirements.
Consists in designing solutions, drafting recommendations and methodology, closing security breaches through technology and processes, and training staff. Anticipating new risks, melting to the process all insights gained in designing the defense on prime finance systems, thus saving efforts and time and bringing better return on investment.
- Control and check
Additional training, Penetration tests, quality control, using cutting edge technologies, both automatic and manual, covering dynamically most updated threats and malicious codes.
Managed Detection and Response
Monitor – Detect – Respond (MDR)
Modules of the Swiss Authentis MDR mutualized solution
Intrusion Detection System
Our IDS merges binary and behavioral analysis with threat intelligence. Our security team continuously updates the IDS solution with the latest threat intelligence, protecting your network from emerging threats.
- Monitor your network for malicious activities or policy violations
- Detect threats as they emerge in the cloud and on premises
- Monitor AWS and Azure for your public cloud environments
- Collect and correlate events from your existing IDS into a single console
- Comprehensive intrusion detection as part of an all-in-one security management console
Security Information and Event Management
developped to provide visibility to your network
Sandboxing and File Analysis
- Monitoring your exposure in publicly available data online to help you assess potential threats
- IDS linked to 24/7 collection of intelligence via monitoring of specific sources online
- Detecting and monitoring activities from known malicious attackers
- Daily contextual adaptation of custom rules and signatures from intelligence gained
Swiss Authentis offers vulnerability scanning to help you gain insight into your network security risks, then provide professional advice to help you with remediation efforts. Our sensors can run vulnerability scans that will help prepare your threat reports and tune the IDS. Gain actionable insight with our unlimited vulnerability scanning technology.
- Distributed attack detection
- Encrypted and compressed event data
- Log monitoring from a single point
- Canaries to detect leakage of sensitive files
- Advanced blacklist management capabilities
- Cyber threat detection interface
- Centralized log retention in the cloud
- Honeypots to trap hackers
- Scalable architecture
- Near real-time malicious activity detection
- Cloud environment data collection
- Detecting use of known hacking tools
- Real-time threat intelligence support
- Real-time geographic awareness map
- Centralized IDS configuration / management
Swiss Authentis is part of your solution to cyberthreats. To drastically reduce vulnerabilities, we will be at your side, supporting your staff and building extra capacity.